Individual volunteers and the leaders of volunteer groups are asked to complete volunteer orientation before working at the Habitat ReStore or a Habitat construction site. You have two options for orientation - participate in a group orientation at KVHH or complete web-based self-taught orientation.
Community Service volunteers must participate in a group orientation workshop.
To sign-up for a group orientation, please complete orientation sign-up or contact the Volunteer Coordinator at (269) 344-2443, ext. 204.
To complete self-taught orientation, please:
- Review the Orientation Presentation.
- Review the Construction Volunteers document.
- Review the ReStore Volunteer document.
- Complete the Release and Waiver of Liability. Please print the waiver form and bring it to the work site on the first day you are scheduled to volunteer.
- Complete the Background Check Consent Form. Please print the consent form and bring it to the work site on the first day you are scheduled to volunteer.
- Take the Volunteer Test.
Upon receipt of your test, we will contact you to schedule a volunteer time.
Additional information can be obtained by:
- Reading the Volunteer Handbook and Policy Manual.
- Contacting the Volunteer Coordinator at (269) 344-2443, ext. 204.